Livestream channel

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 27! Falconnnnnnn PUNCH!


More Bloodsports 14 work, did me some falcon studies and some thumbnails for the first illustration :)

I've really been getting more involved with the community lately (Crimson Daggers to be specific) and I gotta say it's a really cool feeling. Going on the Google Hangouts there and seeing the same kind of people from the group entering my livestreams it's just a nice connected feeling. If you're nervous about talking to other artists and stuff on there then just... I don't know... don't. They're all pretty friendly, easy going people, just remember that, they are people. People just talking to other people, if that scares you then it shouldn't ha, go out more xD

Art talk. Fo real. I'm out.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment