Livestream channel

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 17


So here's some stuff today, I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm getting off early tonight. However! Tomorrow I shall stream once more and I for sure will be working on my bloodsports so I can show off my progress of it when I post around tomorrow night :)

So, as for a discussion tonight I'm going to have to postpone it for tomorrow. It's going to be a big one though and hopefully will help others out as well :)

The discussion tomorrow will be AAAALLLLLLLLLLL about composition and how I don't know too much about it ha. However, I will provide quite a few resources I've gathered throughout my experience as an artist and share some of the basic knowledge I do know about the subject so stay tuned :)

Goodnight for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment